Who we are
Who we are
Our website address is: https://luxiqe.co.za.
- The website, Luxiqe (the site) is owned and operated by Infinite Impact Investing registration no 2016/397763/07 The below are the general terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”) of use of the website.
- The use of the site (the “Site”), and all other websites belonging to Infinite Consult, is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these terms and conditions in so far as they relate to this specific website.
- Luxiqe may at any point in time, in its sole and absolute discretion, amend these terms and conditions from time to time. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you will be bound by the terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- Use of the site is solely at the risk of the user.
- All parts of, software, data, trademarks, and content on the site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, and designs are the property of Luxiqe and are protected by local and international copyright laws.
- None of the above may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of Luxiqe . Any violation of this may result in criminal prosecution.
- The sites use a variety of third party contributors to generate content. If you believe that this site in any way infringes any copyright or intellectual property laws, please contact us and inform us of the alleged infringement.
Uploading of Contact and Engaging with other site users
- You agree that you will not:
- Post any illegal content, content that constitutes harassment, hate speech, content that is defamatory, obscene or objectionable
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party
- Use this web site or any service provided on it to engage in any unsolicited, unlawful or unauthorized marketing, advertising or promotional activities, including but not limited to the harvesting of addresses and the sending of spam and chain letters;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any malicious code ;
- Collect and / or store data on any other user or users;
- Engage in any commercial activity without the prior written consent of Luxiqe .
Limitation of Liability
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of the material on the site, Luxiqe makes no warranties as to the accuracy of any kind whatsoever regarding the material on the website, and shall not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from the use or reliance of its sites, or any content or material published on its sites.
- In addition, Luxiqe , its officers, employees, suppliers, ISPs, partners, affiliates and agents, shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability, howsoever arising, incurred by users or any other persons and resulting from the use or inability to use this web site.
- Luxiqe shall not be liable for any third party links from the sites. Any such links are for convenience or reference only.
- Bestlead stakes all reasonable measures to ensure the sites are secure. However, Luxiqe shall not be liable for any malicious code or virus which users may inadvertently download or have transferred onto their machines through the use of the website.
How things work
- The objective of the site is to connect users with service providers for the service they require. In order to do this, we will pass on your details (lead) to service providers who will get in touch with you.
- You agree to provide Luxiqe with correct personal details and contact information in order for our service providers to be able to reach you.
- When you enter your details onto the site and select the service that you require, Luxiqe will attempt to connect you with up to a service providers. You acknowledge that you will not hold Luxiqe responsible if we are unable to connect you to a service providers for ,but not limited to, the below reasons:
- Unavailability of service providers
- Software or Systems failure
- You acknowledge that Luxiqe passes on the lead to service providers for a fee. Luxiqe does not endorse or make recommendations of any of the service providers. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Luxiqe has no control or influence over the service providers.
- You solely acknowledge that you will not hold Luxiqe its contractors, agents, or employees legally or otherwise responsible, in respect to any complaint, grievance, action or claim of any sort arising from service provided or nor provided by service providers.
- With regards to the personal the information you submit on the website; you solely agree and request Luxiqe to forward your Personal Information to Service Providers for the service you requested. You give unreserved consent to be contacted directly by service providers.
- You acknowledge and agree that Luxiqe may contact You via Telephone or Email in regards to;
- Market research
- your experience with the Site or Service Providers;
- further marketing in our products or services.
- If at any time you would like to stop receiving communication from Luxiqe please email stop@Luxiqe .co.za
- You grant Luxiqe permission, without exception, to use any material, information and ideas that you provide whether by email, telephone or web submission to Luxiqe Said material can be used for any purpose at no cost.
- Luxiqe reserves the right to modify this agreement. The new terms and conditions will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the site.
- This agreement is governed by the law of South Africa and hence any disputes fall under the jurisdiction of the South Africa courts of law
Customers who earn more than R55, 000 pm month who are looking for appointments